Want to bring a group to Playa Viva?
Thank for you for interest in organizing a trip to Playa Viva with your group!
Our mission is to create meaningful relationships with group leaders and event planners that share our philosophy and core ethics.
What's included in your stay?
- Airport ground transportation to and from hotel.*
- Rooms outfitted with luxurious locally sourced organic sheets and towels, biodegradable organic soaps made on site, organic shampoo, lotion and conditioner in your private bathroom.
- All meals served family-style including breakfast, lunch, dinner with surprise snacks throughout the day and lots of organic and/or local ingredients from our farm-to-table program.
- Playa Viva Host available to support with yoga class and other complimentary activities on property.
- Turtle Sanctuary and release of baby marine turtles when available.
- Airfare to and from Zihuatanejo/Ixtapa International Airport (ZIH)
- Full bar including beer, wine, alcohol and local mescal and special blended drinks such as our famous Organic Basil Margarita
- Spa treatments including massage and other specialties of the individual practitioners.
- Full set of excursions available through local providers including our most popular Sierra Excursion.
- Transportation to local excursions.
- Boutique purchases.
*Complimentary Airport Transport requires stay of 3 or more nights.
How to Set Up Your Retreat
We’ve created group retreat packages that will satisfy the needs of both teachers and students. Group Packages and benefits apply to groups of at least 8 students spread out over a minimum of 4 rooms.
If you are interested in organizing a Group Retreat at Playa Viva, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org the information below and our Group Concierge will contact you to set up your group event.
YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION:
- First and Last Name
- Your Email Address for best contact
- Website, Facebook, LinkedIn or other page with your information
- Address including City, State, Postal Code and Country
- Best Phone Number to Call and Best time to Call (include country code if outside US)
TELL US MORE ABOUT YOUR GROUP:
- Preferred Dates or Time of Year (keep in mind Playa Viva is closed from mid-July to early October every year for a well needed rest for our team and time to make Playa Viva new again)
- Expected Group Size
- Type of Retreat (is this for yoga, meditation, cooking, wellness, wedding, company/board retreat or other)
- Special Requests (this can be anything from food requests, to handicap accessibility, to questions about our sustainability practices, facilities, etc.)
- Comments / Questions