Self-care is an essential and radical act because burnout is close at hand, and the world needs us to shine our light brighter and more than ever. Take time out to relax and be nourished in all of these ways and more:
- Two yoga classes per day with Michelle
- Lay on the beach, go for a swim, take a walk, read, meditate, make new friends
- Three delicious farm-to-table fresh Mexican meals made with ingredients from the onsite garden eco-luxury accommodations
- Unique opportunity to shepherd baby turtles into the ocean
- Optional Sweat Lodge (Temazcal) with a local indigenous healer
About Your Teacher
Michelle Cordero has spent the last 22 years exploring several styles of Hatha Yoga in-depth: Ashtanga, Jivamukti, Yogaworks, Vinyasa Flow and Anusara. A teacher’s teacher, Michelle is one of the creators and Lead Trainers of Stellarflow 200 hr Yoga Teacher Training in Berkeley. She travels extensively leading workshops and trainings around the globe. Tremendously skilled at tailoring the practice to meet the needs of each individual student, Michelle will ask you to challenge yourself safely. You will learn to listen to your body and work with the breath in order to find deeper levels of flexibility and strength that may surprise you.