- Five nights and six days accommodations in our eco-luxe retreat rooms with ocean views
- 3 daily delicious, healthy meals (chef cooks for all diets: vegetarian, vegan, pescatarian, gluten free, dairy free, and most allergies
- Transportation to/from ZIH International Airport (35-40 min)
- Daily morning aerial yoga classes (all levels)
- Daily evening classes including aerial fitness, restorative yoga, self-care, and excursions
- 60 minute 1 on 1 session (either private aerial skills class, therapeutic yoga, or massage)
- Unlimited fresh tropical juices and healthy snacks
- On-site excursions (horticultural tour, beach walks, turtle sanctuary, estuary explorations
- Temazcal Sweatlodge (optional, but included)
- Eco-friendly swimming pool
- Bonfire music night full of sweet sounds
- Adult beverages from the Playa Viva bar
- Optional excursions such as snorkeling, surfing, and visiting local archeological sites
Her focus on the traditional elements of Yoga, Ayurveda and Tantra are informed by her numerous studies in India, including the "vinyasa krama" system at the Krishnamacharya Yoga Mandiram. She has been fortunate enough to have more than 3,000 hours of Yoga, Ayurveda and Massage trainings over the last 10 years and has practiced yoga daily for 14 years.
Amanda Grace is multi-faceted instructor & therapist with a diverse movement background and teaching experience in the circus arts, gymnastics, diving, capoeira, aerials (silks, net and hammock) and YOGA. She is currently a co-owner of Skytopia Aerial Arts in Sonoma County where she teaches youth and adult classes, a Certified Yoga Instructor and an Occupational Therapist with 20 years experience working with clients of all ages.